Subject: RE: Tutorial
From: Jasper Lindenberg <[email-masked]>
To: "'Steven Pemberton'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 14:10:59 +0100

Jasper Lindenberg, MSc (1975) was born in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. He 
studied Cognitive Artificial Intelligence at Utrecht University were he 
graduated in 1998. He is currently working at the TNO Human Factors 
Research Institute as a research scientist. His main research interests are 
usability and knowledge management.

Ik hoop dat dit lang genoeg is. Pas de formulering maar naar wens aan. Ik 
heb van drs. maar MSc gemaakt maar je kunt ook gewoon drs. laten 
neerzetten.
Ik heb nu (om 14:00) een vergadering tot ongeveer 15:30. Mocht je meer info 
nodig hebben dan hoor ik het ddaarna wel.

Groetjes,

Jasper

----------
From: 	Steven Pemberton[SMTP:[email-masked]]
Sent: 	maandag 13 december 1999 13:54
To: 	Jasper Lindenberg; Mark Neerincx; Betsie van Dijk
Subject: 	Tutorial

Graag een (kort) biografie van jullie allemaal. Het is verplicht voor de
notes.

Bedankt!

Steven